Wednesday, June 22, 2016
Perilous Ages, my non-DnD simulacrum, has been released, both in print and PDF.
Once again - please note it's not another D&D clone - in this project I tried to emulate the vibe of the games from the eighties, with all their quirks and drawbacks, including really ugly appearance.
Tuesday, June 21, 2016
Well, I hope it's the last one.
After almost three years of much delayed development, I'm near the end of the creation process. In fact, only equipment prices + some kind of a preface is left, so most likely I'll release the game within the next few days.
Monday, June 20, 2016
This project is still alive and writing is coming close to an end. Here is one list of random goodness from the game - the cryptic notes. Roll 1d8:
1. "If you are reading this, it means I'm already dead. Our treasure and all my life's savings are hidden in the Crow Tower. You know where to find it."
2. "Transmigration spell worked as intended. Old bishop is now trapped in my decaying body and I took his place. Our cult will flourish now."
3. "Last night, I've found the strange, silver door in the cavern beneath the city well. Further investigation required."
4. "Secret password to the Inner Circle is RAT PRINCE. Remember to burn this message after you read it."
5. "I've hidden it on the local cemetery, under the statue of Saint Volic. Be hurry, they know about it."
6. "Ship will come in six days. The Golden Hand is onboard. Retrieve it and unleash the wrath of the Saints."
7. "Gathering of the Wolf Sons will take place during the next fullmoon, near the old well. I cannot attend this time."
8. "I don't think I'll last long, the sickness is slowly killing me. King's Sigil is still in my possession but I'll give it to you once we finally meet each other. Tomorrow, on the White Bridge. It's our only chance."
Friday, May 20, 2016
Saturday, April 23, 2016
Once again, I became silent. And I'm sorry for that - once again. But it seems that I'll have no choice and I will be literally forced to post new content on this blog. The reason is simple.
After almost eighteen years in the hobby, by biggest dream came true.
With the beginning of May, I'll start full-time job as a tabletop game designer.
Of course, mostly we will work on the board games (we have several ideas and most likely I'll post any progress here) but also we have idea to further develop my RPG-related stuff - mainly Polish edition of Bandits and Battlecruisers and Terminal Space, but also we think about creating the revised edition of BandB. But board games (and maybe non-collectible card games as well) will be our priority.
More info soon!
PS. I'm fucking pissed that I missed this year's AtoZ Blogging Challenge. Well, maybe it's time to finally create the Space Alphabet?