Sunday, December 4, 2011

My GM merit badges

These are my GM merit badges:

  • There will be a lot of strangeness in my game;
  • In some cases you will need to plan your combat (or other action);
  • In most cases I try to show some interesting story about place / person / item etc.;
  • I ALWAYS improvise;
  • If player ideas are good ideas then why not use them?
  • Exploration is very important part of my game;
  • In some cases retreat is the only reasonable option;
  • GM is in charge. Always. But it doesn't mean that you can't argue with me :D
  • Game rules are often fluid;
  • Prepare to face many disturbing (or even disgusting) content;
  • I never fudge the dice results in my game;
  • Prepare that your PC may die, prepare that his/her death may be really horrible;
  • It's all about fun, I am the Master of Digressions :D
  • If you want to kill other PC - do it, but be prepared that everything may have consequences.

No comments:

Post a Comment