Wednesday, June 22, 2016
Perilous Ages, my non-DnD simulacrum, has been released, both in print and PDF.
Once again - please note it's not another D&D clone - in this project I tried to emulate the vibe of the games from the eighties, with all their quirks and drawbacks, including really ugly appearance.
Tuesday, June 21, 2016
Well, I hope it's the last one.
After almost three years of much delayed development, I'm near the end of the creation process. In fact, only equipment prices + some kind of a preface is left, so most likely I'll release the game within the next few days.
Monday, June 20, 2016
This project is still alive and writing is coming close to an end. Here is one list of random goodness from the game - the cryptic notes. Roll 1d8:
1. "If you are reading this, it means I'm already dead. Our treasure and all my life's savings are hidden in the Crow Tower. You know where to find it."
2. "Transmigration spell worked as intended. Old bishop is now trapped in my decaying body and I took his place. Our cult will flourish now."
3. "Last night, I've found the strange, silver door in the cavern beneath the city well. Further investigation required."
4. "Secret password to the Inner Circle is RAT PRINCE. Remember to burn this message after you read it."
5. "I've hidden it on the local cemetery, under the statue of Saint Volic. Be hurry, they know about it."
6. "Ship will come in six days. The Golden Hand is onboard. Retrieve it and unleash the wrath of the Saints."
7. "Gathering of the Wolf Sons will take place during the next fullmoon, near the old well. I cannot attend this time."
8. "I don't think I'll last long, the sickness is slowly killing me. King's Sigil is still in my possession but I'll give it to you once we finally meet each other. Tomorrow, on the White Bridge. It's our only chance."